Getting fit is fun at Shore Pole Dance & Fitness Studio. We offer Pole Dance & Fitness classes for everyone and every occasion. Located in a private studio on the 2nd floor of Pearl Street Gym, we have five, 14-foot dual-functioning static and spinning poles…so the sky is the limit! Our friendly and encouraging atmosphere means everyone from beginner to advanced students can learn at their own pace.
Each 60 minute class consists of a warm up and deep stretch, dance based ‘floor work’, transitional moves, spins, conditioning exercises and a freestyle, where you can try out all your new skills!
Bachelorette & Private Parties
Make your next girls night out one to remember with a private Pole and or Chair Dance party! Each one-hour party consists of a light and fun warm up followed by a choreographed routine and a dance off at the end!
To reserve your party’s date & time, click on the “Party Deposit” link at the top of the screen. Then choose Online Store > Series Memberships > Bachelorette Parties > $50 Deposit for Parties
Wondering what to wear? We recommend shorts and a tank top, heels are optional.
In order to receive a CLASS CREDIT you must cancel 12 hours prior to the start of class. If you cancel after the 12 hours you will not receive class credit.
NO REFUNDS ARE ISSUED FOR CANCELED CLASSES.
If no one is signed up for class 2 hours prior to the start time that class will be canceled.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class to allow ample time to check in, put your belongings away and take care of any other personal needs.
- POLE students should wear shorts and a tank and keep your feet bare.
- Please do not wear any lotions or body oils. The poles can get very slippery!
- Please remove rings prior to class to avoid scratching the poles and injuring your hands.
- students maximum per class to allow everyone ample time on the pole (excludes private parties)
- Have fun!